Boots

Yesterday I just came back sore and bruised from Year 10 camp, one of the best and worst experiences of my life. I don't really want to write about that, so I won't. But I did get about 12 mosquito bites on my face, and it's so fug. I can't even look at myself in the mirror without crying. Ok that was just a little exaggerated, but still. On my forehead there are about 7 and they're basically all in a row. Dislike.

Anyway before camp I bought a new pair of winter boots from Globalize and didn't get the chance to show you. At first I saw a pair at General Pants that were amazing and decided to come back the next week to get them, but they were the last pair and sold out, I was pooped for the rest of the week. So I saw a pair at Globalize and bought them the first chance I got and I love them. They were $60 not on sale, but worth it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment